What is the difference between arming schedule & recording schedule?
- Recording schedule is the actual schedule the camera will be recording on
- Continuous means that the camera will be recording 24/7
- Motion means that the camera will only record when motion is triggered on the camera
- Arming schedule is when an event, like motion, is enabled on camera. You can find this setting when setting up an event for the camera (Area setting | Arming Schedule | Linkage Action).
- Example: If you have motion detection enabled on the camera and the arming schedule is set to 24/7, this means that the camera will have the motion detection feature enabled on it 24/7.