Hikvision products that support exporting / downloading video must conform to Microsoft's Windows OS security parameters for being able to properly download / export video from the browser. In most cases, this entails the following pre-requisits to be able to download / export video:
- Make a folder on the Windows desktop.
- whewn launching the web browser, right-click on the icon for the browser and selet from the context menu "Run As Administrator".
- Once the browser is running. log into the recorder via its IP address with the browser.
- Click on "Configuration->Local.
- In the main local screen at the towards the bottom. Change all the browsable locations to point to the folder on the desktop.
- Click "save at the bottom of the local page.
- You should now be able to go into playback and export / download video to the folder you created on the desktop.
Steps 2 through 6 must be done every time you want to export / download video.