How do I unbind my NVR/DVR from an account I do not have access to?
There are 2 ways of doing so:
- Use a computer and hard wire that to the same network the NVR/DVR is connected to *(NOTE: disable WiFi and/or any VPN or SonicWall from the computer)
- Download the latest version of SADP from us.hikvision.com
- Open SADP, check mark the NVR/DVR, and follow the UNBIND process at the top
- Use your Mobile phone to unbind the NVR/DVR (NOTE: put the phone on airplane mode and connect to the main WiFi network)
- Download the latest version of Hik-Connect and register and account
- Scan the QR code and follow the unbind process